Starting pay $20 to $30/hour depending on you.
Heartland Mobile Home Services is always searching for additional Field Team Members to add to our growing company. We prepare, transport, and install manufactured housing. We sell mobile homes. We occasionally remodel company owned homes and occasionally make repairs to third party mobile homes. Finally, we are general contractors who install park infrastructure.
Job responsibilities will include:
1. Driving company vehicles. This will require a good driving record.
2. Preparing manufactured housing for transportation. This includes removal of skirting, disconnecting utilities, maintenance of axles, installation of tires and the tongue, removal of blocking and strapping, clean up of trash under the house and around the jobsite. This will require the occasional company paid overnight stay depending on how far from home the house is.
3. Assisting with transportation of the mobile home. Occasionally you will need to drive the pilot car. You will need to possess the ability to speak clearly so you can be understood on the radio. This will also require the occasional company paid overnight stay depending on the move.
4. Assisting with installation of the manufactured house. Blocking, leveling, and anchoring can be very physical. You must enjoy, or tolerate, working outside in a variety of conditions. You will be responsible for installation of skirting and the vapor barrier under the house. This will require the occasional company paid overnight stay
5. Assist with certain construction activities such as repairing walls & floor coverings, building decks, installing utilities, and general remodel work on company owned houses.
6. Occasionally interacting with clients. You must always be neat and professional in your interaction with clients.
7. Accurately completing timecards for payment and billing.
8. Occasional light maintenance of vehicles.
9. Be teachable. The concept of what we do is brutally simple; we make our money on the execution. I can get particular about our standards. Excellence permeates everything we do. I believe that if you practice perfection, when you fail, you land on excellence.
10. Be an asset; not an asshat.
11. Full or part time. I simply need to know your availability.
Every day is something new. That is what most of us enjoy about what we do; no two days are ever the same. The work can be physical. You must have the ability to pay attention to details.
Our company is growing; we are headed for some big things. I am an incredibly loyal man who will keep you paid as well as busy provided you are productive. I am also the kind of man who shares the wealth. I want you to be well paid. I enjoy writing checks to my guys that are larger than I write to myself. I have a vision for my employees eventually owning a piece of what they helped to build.
Expect 30+ hours a week during the wintertime and 40+ the rest of the year. I do not do mandatory overtime, but we usually hit OT when we are busy.
If you want to work hard to build something cool, have fun while doing crazy stuff, and be rewarded for your work, we should talk. Starting pay $20 to $30/hour depending on you.